©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 2.1
TimeIPS What's New - Version 2.1
TimeIPS is continually developed and improved with new features and enhancements. Below is an overview of the newest features and enhancements available with TimeIPS Version 2.1.
TIP: The features and enhancements included in the most recent release of TimeIPS may be indicated with the
NOTE: Features that may require an additional module or hardware device may be indicated with the
Minor version updates to the major version of TimeIPS you are currently running (i.e. version 2.1) are always available. Simply make sure that Automatic Updates checkbox is checked and you will receive regular automatic minor version updates. In some cases, the latest minor version releases are rolled-out in phases. If you'd like to get a minor version update before your roll-out phase, please contact TimeIPS technical support.
New Features in TimeIPS version 2.1
- Audit Events can trigger email Alerts with configurable conditions including editor, date, and type of change.
- The IPSSYNC external system synchronization module can now automatically read and import files
- Import Preprocessors are available to rewrite files for import to improve compatibility. This can be used with IPSSYNC.
- External Resources with Windows File Share are available for IPSSYNC
- Autogenerated reports can be delivered to Windows File Share via External Resources
- Benefit Use can be created and imported from a csv text file
- The backup loading system allows uploaded backups to be retained in addition to backups currently on the system and offsite backups (if available).
- For systems that do NOT have the IPSPRM Enterprise Permissions module, the Permission Summary report is still available in a read-only mode so that the exact details of each permission group can be viewed.
- When tracking fields are used with piecework via the IPSPWT module, a custom validation can be done using an expression.
Improvements in TimeIPS version 2.1
See Also:TimeIPS What's New - Version Comparison Table2.0 to 2.1 Migration Guide (2.1)
- Custom reports/payroll have been extended to allow expressions to set and/or update tracking fields. This useful to for tracking export state when integrating with external systems.
- Improved biometrics: Alternate print detection mode, better offline and progressive template management.
- Automatic reports can be given a name, useful for organizing large numbers of reports.
- Custom report/payroll expression functionality extended with dynamic variables, compound variable names, employee custom field access and ternary operations.
- A new optional column in the Time/Edit Report allows jobs to be edited in-place while viewing a detail report. (This is not the default. Follow the instructions on the "Manage Detailed and Summarized Report Presets" article to display it.)
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.