©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5
If you are maintaining your Employees in a separate system, such as Master Builder, you can configure TimeIPS to automatically fetch that information so that it will be available for Employee Clocking.
Using the left pane Main Menu » Administration, click on: System » External Sync
Create New External Sync Rule
See Also:Modules/Upgrades (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5)TimeIPS Store (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5)Warranty/Service (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5)External Sync - File Import (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5)External Sync - Sage Master Builder (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5)
- Select a single division from the dropdown menu in the top right hand corner.
- Click the + (plus) sign next to "Add New External Sync Rule".
- You can choose to either Import from a File or Sync with Sage Master Builder.
- Add a descriptive Name and click the Create button to save.
- Click the + (plus) sign next to the name of the New External Sync Rule.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.