©2004-2019 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
Audit Alerts can be used to let management know when employees clock in/out or if time events have been edited or deleted.
Using the left pane Main Menu » Administration, click on: Reports » Audit Alerts
Create A New Audit Alert
- Click the + (plus) sign to the far left of the Create a new audit alert bar.
- Add a Name to the audit alert event.
- Add a detailed Description of the alert.
- With Expressions you can apply custom logic to determine if and when the alert should be sent. (See the Audit Alert Expressions article for more details.)
- Enter in the email address that will receive the alert.
- Choose an email Template to use when sending out notifications. The default template is used if no custom template is selected.
NOTE: If NO custom templates currently exist for audit alerts, go to System » E-Mail Templates to create a template
. The Email Automation
- To enable this alert, check the Is Active box.
- Click the Add Alert button to save. The Alert will then appear in the Audit Alert list below.
To Edit or Deactivate/Activate
- Click the + (plus) sign to the far left of the Audit Alert Name.
- Make any necessary changes then click the Save Row button.
See Also:Email Templates (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0)Audit Alert Expressions (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0)
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.