©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 1.3, 1.4
Adjusting Benefit HoursEmployee and Payroll Administrators can use the TimeIPS Accruals feature or manually enter benefit hours earned and lost with the Payroll Integration with Benefits Tracking module.
Security Level Required: Employee Administrator, or Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Benefits and Accruals » Benefits
See Also:Enter Benefit Usage (1.3, 1.4)Importing Current Benefit Totals (1.3, 1.4)
- Select an Employee from the pull-down menu and click on the View/Edit Benefits button.
- Click on the Adjust Current/Totals link.
- Enter the Current Hours, Total Earned, and Total Lost totals.
- Enter the Reason for the adjustment.
- Click on the Apply button to apply the changes.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.