Worked Months Report - Avg Weekly Hours
The Worked Months - Avg. Weekly Hours Special Report shows the average weekly hours that each employee has worked during each month of the year. This report works just like the Worked Months report but shows a weekly average that can be helpful for ACA reporting.
NOTE: You can also view a subtotal of time worked by employee for a specified date range by running a Time Report for a group of employees. See the Time Edit/Reports
Using the left pane Main Menu » Administration, click on: Reports » Special Reports
Special Reports provide information and data from the system beyond the standard Time Edit/Report. Select a report by clicking on the report name.
Under Miscellaneous, click on: Worked Months - Avg. Weekly Hours
- Select employee group to filter which employees you would like to see in the report. It works in conjunction with Employee Selection Groups, and your custom presets will appear in the list.
- The Manage link opens up the Selection Groups page where you can customize which employees to include in a preset group.
- Click the Run Report button.
Worked Months - Avg. Weekly Hours Report
- Scroll through different months by using the Prev Year and Next Year links at the left and right of the date range.
- You can also arrange alphabetically or in progressive order (highest to lowest / lowest to highest) by clicking on the header of a selected category.
- To run the Worked Months - Avg. Weekly Hours report again, click on the blue Back arrow at the top left corner.
NOTE: Time Worked is rounded to the nearest 10th of an hour.
On months that are complete (or not yet complete), the Average hours are based on the days in the month. For example, working 100 hours on a month with 31 days will be a "weekly average" of 100 hours/31 days * 7 days_in_a_week = 22.58 weekly avg hours. This will be shown on the report rounded to 22.6 Working 100 hours in a month with 28 days would be 25 weekly avg hours.
For years that are incomplete, only the completed time is figured into the average. For example, if an employee has worked 100 hours in the entire year, and it's noon on May 14th, the average will be 100 hours/133.5 days * 7 days_in_a_week = 5.3H per week avg for the year so far.
©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.