Remote Clocking Interface
Remote Clocking allows employees to clock in from a computer or other web browsing device such as a smart phone. To use remote clocking, employees must be individually activated with a checkbox on the Remote Clocking page.
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Remote Clocking under My TimeIPS.
Browse to the TimeIPS IP address followed by /remote/ or a colon and the number 81.
EXAMPLE: If the TimeIPS Master station's IP address is 192.168.1.225, employees will browse to http://192.168.1.225/remote/ or http://192.168.1.225:81 to remotely clock in and out.
The appearance of the Remote Clocking page varies, based on the configuration set on the Remote Clocking Setup page.
- Enter a badge number. If you'd rather use a login name and password, select that option in the configuration.
- If necessary, select the Job Code and/or Department you will be working on from the pull-down and enter any Notes.
is required for Job Tracking.
TIP: Notes are stored with the Time In/Out pair. Clock Out notes will not overwrite any notes entered during a Clock In.
NOTE: The Job field name can be renamed in the configuration.
- Click on the Clock In, Clock Out, or Change Jobs as applicable, or click on the Check Status button to view your current clock in/out status.
- If "Use One-Button Interface" was selected in the Remote Clock Setup options, click on the Clock In/Out button to clock in or out, or click on the Check Status button to view your current clock in/out status.
- To view and use the mobile verision which has a larger font and buttons, click the Switch to Mobile Mode button.
©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.