©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 2.4
TimeIPS What's New - Version 2.4
TimeIPS is continually developed and improved with new features and enhancements. Below is an overview of the newest features and enhancements available with TimeIPS Version 2.4.
NOTE: Some of the items listed require optional modules, which may or may not be listed in the description of the change.
Minor version updates to the major version of TimeIPS you are currently running (i.e. version 2.4) are always available. Simply make sure that Automatic Updates checkbox is checked and you will receive regular automatic minor version updates. In some cases, the latest minor version releases are rolled-out in phases. If you'd like to get a minor version update before your roll-out phase, please contact TimeIPS technical support.
New Features in TimeIPS version 2.4
- Each Benefit Type can now be designated as employee elected or employer elected. This new parameter helps comply with The Final Rule which requires many salary employees to now be paid overtime and/or based on a specified number of hours.
- Overtime policies now have built-in support for minimum wage, simplifying pay calculations for special situations where employees are paid with piecework and/or by salary for all hours worked, where their pay may drop below minimum wage unexpectedly.
- Custom reports can now be wrapped in a zip file to decrease size and/or increase security (useful on automatically generated reports delivered by email, for example). Zip files can be created with or without a password.
- The new Workweek Duration option to have "Flexible Days/Weeks" allows the grouping of "days" and "weeks" in a way that may be more intuitive for employees that work varied shifts. In this mode, the workweek (and the work days within them) are figured dynamically by looking at segments of actual work performed by the employee.
- Employees who have a custom schedule set up, can now be the schedule source to other employees in their schedule group and/or shift.
Improvements in TimeIPS version 2.4
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.