Applies to versions: 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6
TimeIPS is a continuously developing software package. New features and optional modules are available for TimeIPS customers on a regular basis.
Security Level Required: System Administration
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » System Administration » Modules.
IPSIPS Intelligent Personnel System Upgrade Module
The IPSIPS Intelligent Personnel System Upgrade Module upgrades TimeIPS Digital Time Clocks to Intelligent Personnel Systems which include numerous system enhancements such as:
View weekly work schedules, set e-mail alerts and notifications for schedule deviations, and prevent early clock-ins.
Track exact time spent on specific jobs/projects with up to 30 active Jobs.
E-mail nightly backups to a specified address.
View currently clocked in employees on a computer monitor near the clock in/out point by connecting it directly to the TimeIPS time station.
IPSJOB Unlimited Jobs
The Unlimited Jobs module provides an unlimited number of active jobs, job customers, and job categories as well as work-order tracking.
IPSJWO Job WorkOrders
This powerful upgrade module provides the ability to create work orders. Each work order can contain one or more jobs, with specific details for what needs to be done on each job.
This is ideal for businesses involved in production, assembly, fabrication or service type work where multiple jobs with specific instructions are required for each customer project and the time on each set of jobs needs to be tracked under a single work order number.
At the end of each day, week or any period you desire, TimeIPS will provide you the hours and minutes worked on each job within each work order.
- Allows the creation and management of work orders
- Each work order can have a Customer, Name, Code, Start Date, Due Date and PO number set.
- Jobs can be assigned to the work order, and the order in which the jobs must be performed can be set and re-arranged
- A bar-coded PDF page can be generated and printed for each work order. This can be used by employees to clock into the work order so that the jobs on the work order can be tracked.
- Must be used with IPSIPS (provides 30 jobs). If you have more than 30 jobs, also purchase IPSJOB.
IPSQBI Payroll Integration with Benefits Tracking
The Payroll Integration and Benefits Tracking module includes integration with or export files for many of the most popular payroll software programs, including:
The Payroll Integration and Benefits Tracking feature also allows you to:
- Define custom work weeks for employees.
- Track employee benefit usage.
- Automatically accrue benefits based on start date with two tenure levels.
- Automatically apply holiday pay to identified payroll types.
The Scheduled and Automatic Clock Control feature allows you to:
IPSEMP Employee Import and Export
The Employee Import and Export feature allows you to Import, Export, and Update the following:
The Advanced Benefits Tracking module includes:
IPSREM Remote Employee Access
- The Remote Employee Clocking feature allows up to 10 employees to clock in and out from a computer terminal networked with your TimeIPS time station.
IPSSEC Enterprise Security Tools
The Enterprise Security Tools provides additional security functionality:
- Create or upload a security certificate for secure TimeIPS web pages.
- Encrypt all communications between master and client(s).
IPSEPI Custom Payroll Export
The Enhanced Payroll Integration module supports many additional payroll exports. Please view our secure.timeips.com description for the complete list.
The Custom Payroll Export module allows for payroll exports with completely customizable formatting.
The TimeIPS IPSAPP – Approvals Module™ provides the following request and approval options:
- Employees Request Benefit Use, Managers Can Approve or Deny. Employees see a Benefits Request option under MyTimeIPS. Benefit use can be requested. Managers see requests and can approve or deny. Email reminders and numerous configuration options.
- Employees and Managers Approve Timecards for Payroll. Employees see a Timecard Approval option under MyTimeIPS. Worked time can be reviewed on a calendar and approved. Managers see approved and pending timecards. Payroll checks for all approved timecards before running. Email reminders and numerous configuration options.
The Over Time Options module provides extensive and advanced overtime rule options:
- Set Daily Overtime and Doubletime Options: For each day of the week, set the number of hours worked before Overtime or Doubletime goes into effect. his allows for rules such as any work on Sunday is paid at Doubletime, or work after 4 hours on Friday is Overtime.
- Additional Overtime Level for Premium Time: Additional overtime level for Premium Time. This allows for Doubletime-and-a-half, or other user-defined pay multiplier level as needed.
- Holiday Time can be Overtime or Doubletime: Set work done on a Holiday to be either Standard Time, Overtime, or Doubletime.
Hardware Upgrades Available:
- Activate a device such as a buzzer or door lock at a specified time or triggered by an employee clock in/out using a TimeIPS Relay Control.
TimeIPS Telephone Clocking System
- Employees can remotely clock in/out, check status, listen to messages, and record a clock note over the phone using the TimeIPS Telephone Clocking System's menu options.
- Managers can use the Manager's menu to check status of employees, reset PIN numbers, and record messages for specific or all of his/her employees.
- Employee and Payroll Administrators can use the Administrator's menu to record messages for all employees.
- The TimeIPS Telephone Clocking System can be configured to deny complete or clock access from specific phone numbers and can require PIN numbers for clocking.
Getting Started with TimeIPS (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6)
Update TimeIPS to the Newest Version (1.3, 1.4, 1.5)