Applies to versions: 3.1
TimeIPS What's New - Version 3.1
TimeIPS is continually developed and improved with new features and enhancements. Below is an overview of the newest features and enhancements available with TimeIPS Version 3.1.
NOTE: Some of the items listed require optional modules, which may or may not be listed in the description of the change.
Minor version updates to the major version of TimeIPS you are currently running (i.e. version 3.1) are always available. Simply make sure that Automatic Updates checkbox is checked and you will receive regular automatic minor version updates. In some cases, the latest minor version releases are rolled-out in phases. If you'd like to get a minor version update before your roll-out phase, please contact TimeIPS technical support.
New Features in TimeIPS version 3.1
- Improved detail now available on for benefits and accruals ledgers
- Improved handling of company/division time display when viewed by a manager in a parent division with a different time zone
- Benefit Types and Subclasses can be selected when creating Benefit Alerts.
- Employment History has been added as an export option on the Employee Import/Export page
- Improved user interface consistency
©2004-2023 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.