Applies to versions: 1.11, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2
TimeIPS allows exporting and re-importing schedule data to make large numbers of changes to schedule information at one time.
Using the left pane Main Menu » Administration, click on: Schedules » Import/Export
Employee Schedule Export
- Pick an Export Start Date by clicking in the date box. Select a date off the drop down calendar or manually type the date.
- Pick an Export End Date by clicking in the date box. Select a date off the drop down calendar or manually type the date.
- Choose which employees the Export Targets from the drop down box. Check the boxes below to Include Inactive Employees or Only show employees with schedules.
- Click the Export Data button to export the schedule to a CSV formatted file. This file can be edited and then imported by using the Import function below.
- To edit the resulting .csv file, we recommend a spreadsheet application such as Excel™ or OpenOffice.org Calc.
- If you make changes to the .csv file and would like those changes to take effect in TimeIPS®, use the Import/Update function below.
- To begin, view the detailed schedule, horizontal schedule, and daily horizontal schedule instructions pages. To view these, show all help on the Schedule Import/Export page in your TimeIPS system, and then click the provided links.
- Use the Export function above to generate a template file and either save the file on your desktop/home directory or open it directly. Use a spreadsheet program such as Excel™ or OpenOffice.org Calc and fill in your employee data.
- Save your updated .csv file to your desktop/home directory.
- Back on the Schedule Import/Export page, click the Browse button and select your new or updated .csv file.
- Click the Import/Update button.
©2004-2023 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.