Welcome to the TimeIPS Support Portal
Complete on-line documentation and support for TimeIPS systems.
TimeIPS hosted/cloud-based "ASP service" is now available:
We recommend that all existing on-site sever installations consider conversion to our cloud-based service. This service has a number of important advantages including:
Get answers fast!
- Access to the latest TimeIPS software, including the new version 2.3. All current and future updates included with the service at no additional charge.
- Access to all TimeIPS modules, options, licenses and features. All included with the service at no extra charge.
- Operation on high-performance server hardware in our data-center. Enjoy optimal speed and responsiveness of the TimeIPS system.
- Data security with our daily backup plan, included with the service at no extra charge.
- Hassle free operation. No server to operate, maintain or warranty. No need to maintain an Internet connection with static IP, port forwards, etc.
- Support for walk-up clocks, PC/smart-phone browser based clocking and telephone clocking.
- With telephone clocking, our low monthly costs are often significantly less than maintaining local phone lines. Also, our large bank of lines allow multiple employees to clock quickly without busy-signals.
- Easy same-day conversion from an on-site existing server without data loss.
- Low monthly per-employee fee is affordable for every business or organization size.
Use the "Knowledge Base Search" area at the top right to find articles relevant to your needs. Or, browse the entire Table of Contents
The TimeIPS Support Portal includes these helpful tools:
- The Getting Started article provides information and links to step-by-step instructions for setting up and getting started with TimeIPS.
- The Administrator's Implementation Guide is a comprehensive guide for TimeIPS administrators for transitioning to, configuring and understanding TimeIPS.
- The What's New article includes information about the many new features and enhancements to recent TimeIPS software releases.
As well, the following navigation tools are provided under the Main Menu at the top left to assist you in finding the information you need:
- The Table of Contents provides a list of articles organized in the same manner as the TimeIPS Main Menu.
- The Article Index provides a list of articles by article title.
- The Downloads section contains programs, tools, and examples that we recommend for use with your TimeIPS system.
- The FAQ section includes general questions and answers regarding the Support Portal and getting help with TimeIPS.
- The News section includes news articles regarding coming features and products and news relevant to TimeIPS customers.
- The Web Links section contains links to other sites that may be helpful to TimeIPS users.
If you cannot find what you are looking for,
contact TimeIPS Technical Support
New Implementation Guides|
Posted by: sloesch on Friday, September 05, 2008 - 09:24 AM
The TimeIPS Support Portal now has comprehensive Implementation Guides for Administrators, Managers and Employees. Click on the corresponding link below to see these helpful and informative guides.
Read more... (524 bytes more)
©2004-2015 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.