©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 1.3, 1.4
Adding Accrual/Benefit TypesThe TimeIPS Accruals feature can track accrual and usage of sick and vacation hours with the Payroll Integration with Benefits Tracking optional module. TimeIPS can also track accrual and usage of additional Accrual/Benefit Types, such as PTO and Doctor Visits, using the Advanced Benefits optional module.
Security Level Required: Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Benefits and Accruals » Accruals » Edit Profile button
To Add an Accrual/Benefit Type
- Click on Add/Edit Accrual Types (see image above).
- Enter the Accrual Type Name and mark it as Paid (checked) or not paid (not checked).
- Click on the Create button to save the new Accrual/Benefit type.
To Edit an Accrual/Benefit Type
- In the "Current Accrual Types" section, click on the Edit link corresponding to the Accrual/Benefit Type you wish to edit.
- Adjust the Accrual Type Name and Paid checkbox as necessary.
- Click on the Edit button to save the adjustments.
To Delete an Accrual/Benefit Type
- Click on the Delete link corresponding to the Accrual/Benefit Type you wish to edit.
NOTE: The Delete link will be available only if the Accrual/Benefit Type has not been applied to any employees.
See Also:Adjust Accrual Rates (1.3, 1.4)Enter Benefit Usage (1.3, 1.4)
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.